Dungeon Painter Studio
I haven’t had the pleasure of being able to use the program myself just yet, but reviews thus far are strong, with the community pointing out…
- the ease of use even for those who claim “no artistic talent”
- grid overlays (examples include squares and hexes)
- ability to easily add and use custom content
- a library of resources that have already been shared online
- ability to commercialize the maps you make, even if you’re just using the content that comes with the program
Check out these images of the variety of maps created using the program.
If you’ve used the program, maybe even have some more info or tips to share, please comment and let us know!
And check out Tabletop Gaming Resources for more art, tips and tools for your game!
Looks pretty good and affordable. Refs and DMs rejoice!